Little tidbits from daily life in the Perkins household.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Mommy-daughter journal
I got the idea from a friend and just started a mommy-daughter journal where Megan and I write notes back and forth. It's been lots of fun. Here is a sample where we were discussing a mommy-daughter date and painting her wall. :)
Oh my gosh, this is so funny! You two are hilarious!! We just let Mark get an email account so we have a little of this going on because he doesn't have anyone to email but me and Dave. I need to start some real conversations with him so I have something cool to keep, like you will. :) Love it!
Oh my gosh, this is so funny! You two are hilarious!! We just let Mark get an email account so we have a little of this going on because he doesn't have anyone to email but me and Dave. I need to start some real conversations with him so I have something cool to keep, like you will. :) Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! You'll have to keep posting your journal entries. So cute!
ReplyDelete