Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A good soother

Katie has always had a hard time settling down for naps, but especially lately, probably because she is growing and learning so much right now.  She rolls on to her stomach all the time but still hasn't figured out how to get back onto her back.  I also just brought out a "Baby Einstein" gym thing that I got from Becca; I think she is fascinated by it but is overwhelmed by all the toys and sounds and colors.  Anyway, I've been trying to put her down for a nap and just decided to lay her down and see if she could find her thumb and calm down enough to fall asleep.  She got quiet so I crept in to check on her, and she was happily sucking on her big toe!  She usually prefers her thumb, but I guess that still works in a pinch!

1 comment: