Monday, October 29, 2012

Family

We just had a wonderful, but too short, weekend with family in Utah.  We spent Thursday night and Friday at Chrissy and Jared's new house with lots of cousins and sister time for me.  I loved it, especially our "couple night" with Chrissy and Jared, Rachel and Robert, Liesl and Dave, Chris for a little while, and me and Jon.  Then we went to Provo/Springville and spent time with Jon's parents, Tim and Penny, Kim and Chuck, Kevin, and Grandma Perkins.  I love all of our family and love being with them.  We are so blessed to have such big families and so many people to learn from, support, and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful time also. Many thanks for making the trip down. We especially enjoyed the corn maze. Mark loved the enthusiasm the kids had trying to find clues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you came and stayed with us and got to see our new house. It was great to have you here and the time went much too fast. Next time stay longer! Oh, and we are still enjoying the pumpkins you brought us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved staying with you! You are an awesome hostess. And I'm glad you are liking the pumpkins :)

      Delete