Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photo shoot

Megan is getting baptized next month.  We got a cute announcement from Darci for her baptism last month so Megan wanted one, too, and she wanted a picture in her dress in front of the temple. It was fun bringing her for her own little "photo shoot."  Here are some of our favorites . . .




And here is the announcement that Liesl helped me put together . . .


I'm proud of Megan for choosing to be baptized and I know it will be a special day for her!

3 comments:

  1. Megan, you are so beautiful!

    Kim, where did the last 8 years go?!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Charity! It feels like not long ago when you and I would walk around the block with baby Megan screaming in the stroller! :)

      Delete
  2. Megan is beautiful...and your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete