Monday, September 23, 2013

It's great to be 8!

I can't believe my sweet little Megan is 8!  It's such a special birthday.  She went to Activity Days for the first time last week and loved it.  It's neat for me to see the church programs from the perspective of a parent, I'm so grateful for her Activity Day leaders and the time they put into having fun activities for Megan and her friends and to make them feel special.  It gives me more motivation to fulfill my calling in YWs.  Here are a few pictures of Megan's special day.  We gave her an Estonian birthday ride but didn't get a picture since Jon and I were both needed to lift the chair :)  She decorated her own cake and said it was her best birthday cake ever.  I like that tradition, it was sure easy for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment