A trip to Astoria, OR for a Simmons Family Reunion and then down the coast to the Redwoods and home. I think it was almost 40 hours of driving total, but it was a great trip! It was great to see a lot of my Simmons family and also Amy and Cody and their family.
A quick trip to Utah for Jon's mission reunion. We went to the BYU Museum of Paleontology and Jacob LOVED it! He recognized this Gastonia right away, it is one of his favorites because of all it's armor.
Call Family Reunion in St. Anthony. Here are some close ups of my kids in the cousin pictures and a shot of Jon's wind tunnel that the kids just loved! He is such a fun uncle!
Camping at Meadow Lake . . .
It's been a busy summer, and I've put off blogging because I was overwhelmed and didn't want to miss anything, but at least here is a start!
I've been struggling too with where to start with catching up on the blog and I figure anything is better than nothing so just do what you can, your kids will appreciate it someday!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pictures! Blogging is such a nice way to keep up with each other. It takes away some of the sting of not being able to get together as often as I wish we could.
ReplyDeleteI agree Emily! I love looking through your blog, it makes me feel closer to your family to be able to keep up on what is going on with you :)
Delete