Thursday, May 26, 2022

Kid Updates: Spotlight on Megan

Now that I've finished posting about our travels, I can share other things that have been happening! I'm excited to get back to recording things I want to remember about our daily life. Here's the latest with Megan!

Graphic Design


Megan has loved her graphic design class and it seems to come naturally to her. The Shen graphic design students designed anti impaired driving billboards and hers was chosen to be made into an actual billboard! It was a pretty big deal with a reveal where Jon and I got to hide out in the store then surprise her, news articles and an interview on the local news. She was really surprised and really happy about it!

She was just invited to be on the committee to help redesign the Shenendehowa School District website, what an awesome opportunity! I love all these great experiences she is having!











Work and More


Megan has been working as a math/reading tutor at Kumon since last Fall. She is great with the kids and the owners have asked her for recommendations for new workers that would be like her. :) And she starts training next week for her new job as a page at the Clifton Park/Halfmoon Library--yay!

Megan is doing awesome in school and keeping busy with school, work, church service, and all her hobbies. She is never bored. She is artistic and loves our kitties!

She will get her actual driver's license any day and is a great driver. She is also a great big sister and a wonderful friend for me! I can't believe we only have her at home for two more years, time is flying way too quickly!






No comments:

Post a Comment