Friday, September 30, 2016

Megan's Cupcake Wars Birthday

Megan had a party with new friends for her 11th birthday and they had so much fun doing Cupcake Wars! They planned their cupcake, baked, decorated, then judged each other! They also watched an episode of Cupcake Wars Kids Edition for inspiration :) Megan made a hamburger cupcake that was voted a tie with Kaylee's for best presentation.







All the girls loved Molly!



Mini cups of ice cream with mini spoons since they were full of sugar from cupcakes!


The mess at the end :)


We had a separate family party for Megan. Katie wrapped a present for her all by herself (Katie loves to give! She had it ready about a month early!). Jon and I got Megan a new bike and her cake was strawberry shortcake. Yum! I think she had a great day. I can't believe that she will be 12 in a year. She is growing so quickly!






No comments:

Post a Comment