Little tidbits from daily life in the Perkins household.
Friday, April 5, 2013
New rooms
I took on a big project right after our trip, but I was eager to get it done. I painted Megan's room (finally! it's been half blue and half white since we moved in!) then moved Katie into Megan's room. Here are the kid's rooms now:
Oh my gosh, Megan's room looks adorable! I love the hoops on the wall and the curtains turned out perfect!:) So glad I was able to help in that way and pay you back for everything you did for me during my visit! Love it!
Oh my gosh, Megan's room looks adorable! I love the hoops on the wall and the curtains turned out perfect!:) So glad I was able to help in that way and pay you back for everything you did for me during my visit! Love it!
ReplyDeletethanks a ton!
DeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete