Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ice cream sandwich

Last night I told Jacob that he could have a special bed time snack if he would get into his pajamas.  When I told him it was an ice cream sandwich, he said he didn't want that and started to cry.  Weird, I thought he would be excited.  Then he saw Megan's and said, "Oh, I thought it would be bread with ice cream on it!"  No wonder he wasn't excited. :)

4 comments:

  1. Kim, that is so funny! What a cute little boy. :) You've inspired me. I really need to start recording more of the cute and funny things my girls say and do. I'm so excited about your blog! Good for you! And don't ever feel like you have to put pictures with every post - that is what kept me from blogging more and eventually quitting. Just a little text note does the job. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob is hilarious! The things that kids think of. It reminds me of those Amelia Bedelia books and how she takes everything so literal. I'm glad you started a blog, it will be fun to read more cute things your kids say. Don't forget to add my blog to your sidebar, it's jaredandchristinabutler.blogspot.com in case you forgot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chrissy. I got it added :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks for the advice, Affy! I think you are totally right and pictures will probably be few and far between :)

    ReplyDelete