Monday, September 24, 2012

Grasshoppers

Jacob is our little boy, through and through.  He spent much of the summer in our pasture catching grasshoppers then playing with them inside.  He learned that they can hold on to things (like paper).  He fed one ants (then pulled off it's head and was very excited to see that ants inside it's belly!) and colored others with markers.  I'm not sure what he's going to do with himself when it snows and there are no more bugs to play with.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a cute boy! Last year Jason and Keith caught some grasshoppers, fried them and ate them. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much fun my girls had catching grasshoppers while we were visiting you. Jacob is crazy. . .although I think Mark would like to see one eat an ant and then cut it open to find where it went!

    ReplyDelete