Thursday, January 19, 2017

Jacob's doings

Jacob wrote this letter to Jon and I at scouts a few weeks ago. He is good boy and is really maturing since we moved!


He has also been working on his pinewood derby car for the pack meeting next week. He wrote up his plans before starting, and he and Jon have enjoyed working on it together :)








Jacob got some scriptures and marking pencils for Christmas and he has been really excited to read his own scriptures. I'm so glad that he wants to read!

Jacob came home from school today very happy to show me the certificate he got at an assembly for being caring. What a wonderful award! I'm proud of him for being kind to everyone even though they aren't always nice back and he is still having a hard time making friends His teacher also sent a picture home of the kids pointing to a post from their class that was shared on a Trump Inauguration website!



No comments:

Post a Comment