Our school is going well. We joined a large co-op this year called iFamily and are loving it! Megan is taking Japanese, Cantering Across the Country (learning about states), Math Alive, and orchestra. Jacob is taking Nature Study and Cantering Across the Country. Katie is in an Alphabet Adventures class. I am teaching Violin for Beginners with 16 students and the iFamily String Orchestra! We've gone twice and it's been wonderful!
I am really liking our schedule. Yesterday we had our third Service Monday and we bagged pears to deliver to neighbors during FHE and made dinner for our neighbor. Last week we made a baby blanket for Tim and Penny's baby. Today I got scripture reading and an elliptical workout and a shower before our kidschool and the kids did their chores and had breakfast. For kidschool we've been reading New Testament stories then watching the corresponding Bible Videos. I love it. Today we also read a story about family history in the Friend then got on Family Search and looked at pictures and read stories about my grandparents. Then Megan contributed a story about Grandma Tueller! Now the kids are doing study time. Katie is building blocks and Jacob and Megan are putting together Construct and Play sets. I plan to read some of The Story of the World that we started yesterday during read-aloud later. Then we have violin lessons later.
No comments:
Post a Comment