We had a fun New Year's Eve this year. I made paper bags for the kids to open each hour starting at 6:00pm to keep them excited. Katie and Jacob didn't make it past 10:00pm, but Megan made it the whole night and had a sparkling cider toast with Jon and I at midnight!
Jon brought Jacob cross-country skiing with his new skis and they both had a great time. They made it clear to the warming hut on the trails at Kelly Canyon!
Katie says the funnest things. Here are some of her recent ones:
I told her she needed to come take a nap and she said, "But mom, I can't live like this!"
I was trying to get a dinner put into the crockpot but she wanted me to hold her, so she said, "Mom, you have another hand! Use that one!"
Hee hee, I love the things Katie says.
ReplyDelete