Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fun little bits of life

Jon and Jacob working on installing our new floor downstairs . . .


Finished floor plus new carpet, couch, TV, and newly-stained fireplace.  It's all coming together!



Jacob insists on wearing shorts and a T-shirt under everything--PJs, school clothes, and church clothes.  He wants to be able to change back into shorts and a T-shirt REALLY fast!

Katie and Jacob drawing--Jacob is getting really good at dinosaurs!


Jacob wrote this while I was giving a Sacrament Meeting talk last Sunday.  Oh, how I love my sweet boy!

3 comments:

  1. It seems to me that Jon liked the "instant change" trick also. Like they say, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
    Love your posts. Thanks, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the blog :) If Jon was the same way then I guess there is hope for Jacob!

      Delete
  2. beautiful! now we need some updated photos of the repainted room! :) Can't wait to see it all in person.

    ReplyDelete