We had a really fun family Christmas in Anaheim. We LOVED our hotel and got 2 1/2 days at Disneyland. Megan loved getting character signatures in her book and enjoyed the rides, Katie liked the rides and lights and fun, and Jacob had fun, even though I think his favorite part of the trip was watching "Walking with Dinosaurs" with dad!
 |
| Kid's room! They loved laying in bed and watching their own TV! |
 |
| Jacob's favorite--the cave's on Tom Sawyer Island |
 |
| Sisters watching the parade! |
 |
| The new Cars Land--awesome! |
 |
| Jacob trying Space Mountain with Jon! |
 |
| On the pier by Balboa Island |
Here is our Christmas Eve acting out the nativity while Jon read from Luke. Jacob didn't want a part, but Megan was an angel and Katie was Mary (and I was the donkey).
 |
| Cookies, milk, carrot, mints, and orange slices for Santa and his reindeer! |
 |
| Stockings are ready, time for bed! |
Christmas morning!
What a fun time! You guys know how to party! You'll have to give me the tip on how to rent a hotel room with bunkbeds--does it get any better than bunkbeds in a hotel?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, the bunk beds were fun! We actually got lucky and got upgraded to that room, but I know you can find rooms like that to book. I highly recommend the Marriott Residence Inn if you ever go to Disneyland--it's such a fun hotel (but a little pricey I think if you don't have Marriott points.)
Delete