Thursday, May 9, 2013

Old Testament complete!

This morning I finished the Old Testament, and tomorrow I'll be starting the New Testament.  I have been really blessed as I've done this 90-day Bible study to be able to make time to read and to gain a greater understanding of the House of Israel and of God's dealings with them and promises to them.  I can't wait to read the Book of Mormon again after this, I really think I will understand more and get more out of it than ever before.  I love the scriptures and can feel the blessings pour into my life as I read them.  I still don't understand everything, but I know they are true and I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that He will help me as I continue to do my best to follow Him.  I'm feeling blessed today to have this knowledge and testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment