Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bread

Today I decided to make bread for some friends and neighbors.  Then my Young Women's president called and was trying to figure out what to do for a treat at the YW Christmas party tonight and I offered to make some sweet bread for that.  So after baking all day, I made 6 loaves of gingerbread swirled with white bread, 35 rolls (gingerbread and white), 2 loaves of banana bread, and 2 loaves of orange poppyseed bread.  Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Please, please send me your recipes. Somehow calling it bread makes me feel less guilty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you don't want these recipes. I got them online and they were chock full of butter and sugar, but they were yummy! (If you really want them, I could find the ones I used but honestly they weren't ones I would use again--might as well make cake!)

      Delete