Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Praying in your head
Jacob said his prayer "in his head" last night then asked me how Heavenly Father knows what he prays when he does it in his head. I said that even if we just think the words then Heavenly Father knows what we are thinking. He said, "but I didn't think any words." So I said, "what did you think about?" And he said, "I just closed my eyes and didn't think about anything. I didn't know you had to think words." I guess he thought that praying in your head just meant not thinking for a minute. He tried it again and got a kick out of it. He thought it was a pretty funny thing to talk in his head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my gosh, that is so cute! It's so funny sometimes to realize the things that we think our kids know, just to find out that they don't!
ReplyDelete