Saturday, November 10, 2012
Great kids
Last night Megan and Jacob cleaned Jacob's room together (it was a mess!). They were so excited to come and tell me--they did it without being asked. Then Megan taught Jacob how to keep his room clean--I think this included things like "put away your clothes after you take them off" because when I reminded Jacob to do that when he was changing into pjs he said, " I know, Megan told me!" What great kids! Their cleaning inspired me and we've been cleaning/de-junking all day today. It feels so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soooooooooooooooooo good! and it's addicting!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Abbie is a little mini-me and loves to tell Leah how to clean up too. They are a little obsessive about it like me but I'd rather them liking things being clean than not caring and living in a pigsty later in life. I love reading your blog and about the everyday things your kids do. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete