Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Thanksgiving in Utah!

We decided to head to Utah for Thanksgiving with our last 50% off Southwest coupons. It was so good to see family! I actually really enjoyed spending a day at many of my siblings' houses. We stayed at Liesl's every night but had Thursday with the Butlers (including some black Friday shopping for me and Chrissy), Friday at Hobie's with most of the family for a Thanksgiving dinner, Saturday with Affy and Chris, and Sunday with Liesl's family. Jon also spent some time with his siblings in Draper.

Molly tried to blend in with the stacks of clothes as I packed so she wouldn't be left behind!


Darling cousins Livvy and Katie! They take a minute to warm up to each other again after a separation but then they have so much fun together!


Making noodles for our contribution to the Thanksgiving dinner! Katie was so excited to help me cut them this year :)


So much fun at Hobie and Irene's house!











A day with Affy! I was so excited to meet Bumi, and he loved me, too :) He got his first haircut and grooming while we were there, what a difference it made! Then Chris made us all a delicious dinner then while the kids played the Wii the adults enjoyed sparkling cider and fancy cheeses. It was such a fun day!





Liesl's house! Darci taught Katie a little beam routine and we all had so much fun together doing puzzles and playing Clue and Yahtzee! Jacob especially liked boxing with Kaleb or anyone who would let him hit them!





It's wonderful to spend time with family, and I appreciate it even more now that it's not as easy to do! I'm sure grateful for all of my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment