Sweet Katie turned three today! I can't believe it, I really don't have a baby anymore! We had a fun day together starting with watching home videos of after she was born then going to Squealers for bumper boats, the climbing walls, the inflatable slide, mini-golf, and go carts. Then we made Katie's ice cream cake and the kids got to break her elephant pinata! We are so glad that Katie is in our family, she is such a fun girl :)
 |
| Jacob soaked Dad on the bumper boats! |
 |
| presents! |
Kim, I followed your link from Facebook and have had fun catching up with your family a little on your blog. We were together at the beginning of your journey, when we lived at the Dew Drop Inn and you were dating Jon. Those were such exciting times! :) Your family is adorable. It seems just like we imagined it would be!
ReplyDeleteYes, Marie how are you?
Delete