We had a great week in Utah before Thanksgiving. We got to see my dad while Jon had an appointment for his shoulder at the University of Utah then we went to temple square. We had a couple nights in hotels and I got to go to Time Out for Women with sisters. It was really wonderful. Then Jon came home to work and I spent more time with sisters :) We were together again and with most of my family for Thanksgiving then went down to Provo and got to see some of Jon's siblings and grandma there.
We got our Christmas tree last night for Family Home Evening and had fun putting up all our Christmas decorations. We only have a couple weeks at home before we leave for Christmas, so we need to enjoy it while we can. Megan and Katie and I picked out a tree at Broulims--we got the one with the best pine smell! I love it :)
This year we also got go hang the ornaments that we brought back for the kids from Jerusalem!
No comments:
Post a Comment