We just had a wonderful weekend in Utah then came home to a Spring snowstorm! I got to spend time with Mom, Rachel, Liesl, Irene, Chrissy, and Jenny in the temple, then eating sushi, then at a hotel for Liesl's 40th birthday celebration. Then I got to spend an afternoon with Afton and her family. We played "The Last Word" and laughed and had a great time, and I got to try tofu tacos made by Chris--yum!! Then Megan and I met up with sisters and cousins again for dinner at Jonny Carinos and the General Women's Meeting. It was so fun to have Megan there with me this year!
Jon spent time with the kids at Temple Square then brought Jacob and Katie to Provo the next day to see Kevin, Tim & Penny, and Great Grandma Perkins then back to the hotel for a movie with Kim and Chuck.
We drove home Sunday morning in a snowstorm and came home to this! Here are the kids snowmen that they made all on their own . . .
 |
| Totally love the legs! |
 |
| Megan made two! So cute! |
So cute, Kim! We loved having you over Saturday afternoon, and I'm glad you liked the tofu tacos! My girls wanted to play in the snow, too, but we only got about an inch. Thanks for taking the time to come see me. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun, I'm so glad it worked out to spend time together! You gotta bring that game to the reunion! :)
DeleteThanks so much for making the trip down for my birthday! I loved seeing you and Megan. :)
ReplyDelete