Katie LOVES Mickey Mouse, especially watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Sophia the First on the Ipad. I don't allow it too often, but sometimes she sneaks the Ipad and swipes right to the Mickey Mouse app. She tells me all the time, "I like Mickey Mouse. I like Minnie. I like Goofy. I like Donald and Daisy." :)
Jacob just told me that he goes way out into the field at recess and "trains" 3 other boys in his class how to run fast. Their rules are:
1. Eat a lot (to get lots of energy)
2. Don't eat sweets (he decided to start this about a week ago so he can get stronger and he is sticking to it amazingly well, but he says they have a hard time with it and still eat sweets.)
3. Practice and exercise
How adorable is that? Jon told me once that he used to run around at recess and just imagine how impressed everyone must be at how fast he was running. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree!
Oh my goodness, how funny! I can't believe Jacob things that much about his running. :) Looks like a fun week for the boys!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete